Hello again
We're in Iowa tonight and mighty glad to be stopped for the day, I might say. The weather has been wild up here. It rained cats and dogs on us, and I had one of each in my lap. Both the girls must've gotten scared when it started beating down on the top of the truck, and they beat a path straight to me. Bill tried driving with his glasses and without them, trying to decide which was best. I guess he must've made the right decision because we made it to our nighttime stop in one piece.
I heard from Bill's doctor today. HE DOES NOT HAVE DIABETES. Thank God. The bad news is, he still has to watch his sugar intake, and he's not a happy camper about that. I tried to tell him when you get old, things like that do tend to happen...And if looks could kill I'd be dead right now, along with everything close by me.
Earline, don't quit sending your comments. I'm getting them.
It's good to hear from everybody. Keep talking to me. I'll be back home some day.
Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO glad Bill doesn't have diabetis. It is easier to live with the diet he will be on for the other. Can't spell it.
Just talked to Wanda and she sounds pretty good. Still clouds up every now and then, but that is getting better. Put her house up for sale and is going to try to come home in Sept.
Love
Sis
Yippee!! I am now up to speed on your blog. Cool...I feel like I am on the truck with you guys. Have worked later hours this week than the usual, so have had a hard time getting them all read until today.
Have been trying to publish this comment for about 30 minutes now and am beginning to feel a bit like an idiot. I need to be more of a geek and know what I am doing.....or hire an 8 year old. hee hee hee
I love you. Will talk to you later.
Lisa
Hi,
Glad to hear the diabetes test came back negative, Dad! I finally got a chance to sit down and catch up on all the blogs. I've really enjoyed reading all of them! We had a great trip to the beach, and DC. I hope we can make it back to the beach again this summer! Hope you guys get a load coming this way soon!
Love, Debbie
Post a Comment