Sunday, June 10, 2007

no catastrophic events

Hi, all
We're in Cheyenne, Wyoming tonight. It's been a pretty uneventful day, with no catastrophic events happening. I'd say we were due one of those. Well, there was one minor problem: The air conditioner has gone out, and it's 85 degrees. It will probably run us out of the truck and into a motel tonight, but worse things could happen. Oh, and I almost forgot. I spilled a cup of hot coffee on myself this morning. You know how when something doesn't want to give, and you keep tugging on it? Yup, that's what happened. I was trying to get the lid off the cup to doctor my coffee, and when it finally opened, coffee went flying everywhere. Oh, well, I needed a little more color about me, anyway (red). And besides that, a hundred years from now I won't know the difference. What was that I was saying about no catastrophic events? Maybe that was a bit of a stretch.
Bill wants the computer, so I'll say good night.
Francie, Bill, Ally Oops, and Sammie Sue

No comments: