Friday, June 15, 2007

Floppy Hands

Hi, folks
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure of where I am right now. All I know is, I THINK we're somewhere in Idaho. We started early this morning, and we're stopped (again) at a garage that's trying to fix the air conditioner. This is the third stop, so maybe this stop will be the charm.
I'm telling you, there's a lot of crazies out running loose on the highways of this country. Vehicles pass us on a regular basis with hands flopping around with one finger appearing to be completely and grotesquely out of control. It's really disgusting. Thank God, my southern gentleman husband chooses to ignore them (maybe just one or two off color comments now and then, which is always under his breath.) That's good, because I really don't want to hear it.
Hey, you guys. I'm not getting any "comments" from anyone. Are you still out there?
Earline: What's going on with your clan? Did the dog get over his broken leg?
Jennifer: Did you get moved into your new home?
Debbie: Did you'all have fun at the beach. I was so jealous I couldn't see straight.
Jean: What's going on at the church? If we can stop long enough, I think I can pull up one of Gary's sermons on the computer.
Bob and Bobbie: I already miss you guys something terrible, even though you called today. I miss not being there with you and watching Ally run up and down the stairs.
Brother: We talk to you every day, but are you keeping up with the blog?
Karissa: What beautiful little girls you have.
Wanda: I'd feel a whole lot better if you'd give me just a short update on you and the kids.
Well, now we're at a park. We have to wait for the garage to get the part they "said" the truck needs in order to get the air conditioner fixed. Oh, well. It is a pretty park.
We'll talk later.
Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops

No comments: