Hi, everybody
Congratulate us...we finally made it away from the house!!! It was a miracle, let me tell you. We went in circles for 3 days, trying to get things ready, and then just as we thought we were "out of Dallas" we got a job hauling a boat from Knoxville, AR to Tulsa, OK and wound up right back at the house for the night. That's just downright embarrassing. I should not be admitting to this. We picked the Knoxville job up yesterday afternoon and then got onto I-40 and ended up going right through Fort Smith at bedtime. By this morning I was just chewing at the bits to successfully get away from the house. Great! Okay, now get this---We've traveled all day long, and as I sit in the truck writing this blog we are still only in Harrison, AR. (We dropped one boat off in Tulsa and drove to Miami, OK to pick up another boat that's going to North Little Rock.) I don't know whether to laugh or cry. In spite of everything, the day has gone quite well, except the dog and the cat jockeyed for a position on my lap the entire day. Their idea was both of them should sit on "Mama's" lap at the same time. Neither of them was going to be outdone. Tomorrow the 3 of us are going to have to come to an understanding.
Francie, Bill, Ally oops, and Sammie Sue
PS Bill is already screaming "HELP"
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you finally go to go Have a wonderful trip and tell Bill to keep his cool.
Love
Earline
Post a Comment