Saturday, June 16, 2007

Nebraska

Hello, everyone
It's Saturday, and I'm writing this while driving down the highway, so I may not be able to keep a signal long enough to finish it. We'll see. We just left Wyoming. We'll probably be in Nebraska the biggest part of the day. Nothing new to report. Ally Oops and Sammie Sue are still fighting for a position on my lap. I guess that's just always going to be their mode of operation. Thank God, I've trained them both well enough that they know when we are eating they dare not get close to it. Every once in a while they actually get into a slapping match to see which one gets to sit on "the throne". And just let Ally win the coveted position, and Sammie is liable to slap the snot out of her. They're a big part of our entertainment, and they're good little truckers. All they need is a ball cap, and they're in costume for the highway.
Hey, Lisa, did you get back from your scuba diving trip yet? I hope you took a lot of pictures. The only problem is, I don't know when I'll be home to see them. All things in good time, I guess.
Bye for now
Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops

No comments: