I think I've managed to notify all my friends and relatives of the blog site, so now all that's left for me to do is pack up my clothes, the dog and the cat and head out for God only knows what. By the way, if you want to make comments at the bottom of each posting, I think you will have to have a Google account, but it's real easy to do and doesn't cost anything. It tells you how to do it if you click on "comments" at the bottom of the posting.
We worked the truck over today. (The first thing we had to do was take it to the car wash. Bill is real good at trashing out his truck. You've heard about people that leave a trail everywhere they go? Well, Bill piles it up all around him.) Sometimes it gets pretty snaky in there. I'll just have to rely on Sammie Sue and Ally Oops to protect me from whatever critters happen to decide to go with us on the trip. I do hope this doesn't turn out to be a trip of horrors. Time will tell.
Bye until next time.
Francie
2 comments:
Hope you have a great trip...hope to see you soon!
As foul tempered as Sammy Sue is, it would take an awfully brave critter to decide to join you on the trip. I think you are probably safe. hee, hee, hee
Post a Comment