Hi, folks
I missed you last night. I couldn't get online. We must've been in a bad place. Anyway, I'm back in business now. Let's see now---where am I? Bill says we're in Avoca, Iowa. Isn't that thrilling? We picked up a big trailer last night, and we're pulling it to Idaho Falls, Idaho. It's actually the second trailer we hooked up to. The first one had something wrong with it. We started down the road with it, and Bill started saying, "There's something really wrong with this trailer. It doesn't feel right at all." Then he started looking in the mirrors. He could see nothing to the left of the truck, but he could see half of the trailer to the right of the truck. Well, heck, I reckon, something was wrong. Trailers aren't supposed to pull that way. Even I know that. We turned around and took that turkey right back where we got it from and got another one. So we're "on the road again". We should be able to deliver this one Tuesday.
We're getting every one's comments, and we're enjoying hearing from you all. It's so neat to be able to stay in touch this way. Keep the notes coming our way.
Good night,
Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment