Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hello again
We're leaving Salem, Oregon this morning. We had a real nice visit with family while there. Ally had all sorts of fun running up and down the stairs at Bob and Bobbie's house. They have a deck that is to die for, with trees and birds all around it. It's always such a pleasure to visit them. Their home is so serene and relaxing. Sammie had a bedroom all to herself. She must have been real tired from the trip because she burrowed under the covers and stayed there the whole time we were there.
We got to see and hold the newest member of the family before we left this morning. Her name is Heidi, and she's Bill's great, great niece. Boy, that makes Bill sound really old, doesn't it? As I say, if the shoe fits, wear it. In this matter, it's a good fit.
Did I tell you about getting lost the other day in Idaho Falls? We took the scenic route when we were trying to deliver the trailer we were pulling. Somehow we got into a residential area. Bill said he wasn't lost---he just didn't know where he was. What is it about men that makes them refuse to admit they're lost and absolutely will not stop and ask for directions. He got so frustrated and at one point said, "This will not go in your blog." We finally got there. I guess that's all that matters.
Gotta go. I'm about to lose my signal.
Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops

No comments: