Hi
We got to sleep in our own bed in a real house for a couple of days, but it's time to get back to business. We're picking a boat up in Missouri and hauling it to Michigan. We'll be leaving the house in the morning. Bill had diabetic tests run at the doctor's office this morning, but we won't know any results for a couple of days. He actually had to do without coffee AND food till almost noon today. Boy, was he a bear. Let's just say we're both glad it's over with, and I hope we never have to repeat it. If he turns out to be diabetic I don't know how I'm going to keep him out of the sugar. Honestly, I can just watch him eat and get diabetis.
I got the lawn mowed, paper work taken care of, laundry done, truck packed, so all four of us are chewing at the bits to go. In fact, Ally almost had a nervous breakdown when we went to the doctor this morning and left her here. She was sure we were leaving without her and her sister, the cat. She did a very entertaining jig when we got back home.
Bye for now. We'll talk tomorrow.
Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey: You may get two answers. I hit the wrong button abefore I got the other one sent and wiped it out. Guess Ally and Sammy are having a blast traveling.
I talked to Bill Gillilan a while ago. He sounds pretty good. Said they are supposed to send him to the VA hospital in Fayetteville tomorrow. Darrell said the morphine made him say some idiotic things. We know about that, Don't we?
Keep us posted when you hear from the doctor. If Bill has diabetis, he will abe a little smarter about staying on his diet than Winona. (I Hope).
Love,
Earline
Post a Comment