Thursday, June 7, 2007

duh!!!!

Hi, everybody
It's me again, Margaret. We started off pretty good today, but we're not ending up very gracefully. Bill is having to fight Sammie Sue and Ally Oops for his bed. Both are sprawled out all across it.
We left Harrison, AR early this morning and took the boat we were hauling to North Little Rock. We were both glad to get rid of it because that meant we were ready to head OUT OF STATE!!!
While we were in North Little Rock we drove by and looked at the house we lived in when we first got married. I can't understand why the whole neighborhood looked so old. Then we drove by the furniture store where I used to work. There was a "for lease" sign up front. That was the last straw. I was so depressed after seeing the old house and the for lease sign, all I could think of was I had stumbled into the twilight zone and needed desperately to find my way out. Of course, the twilight zone had to be the entire state of Arkansas.
Well, are you ready for this? We're sitting in the middle of a truck stop at Effinham, Illinois. I am a tired but happy traveler, so I am going to bed.

Francie, Bill, Ally Oops and Sammie Sue

1 comment:

earline said...

Hi: Still don't know whether you are getting my response or not. Glad you are finally out of state. Nope the animals are more forgiving of the bed as things go along.
Earline