Thursday, June 21, 2007

Continued

Hi
It's me again. I decided to finish what I started today with that little short posting. I was so tickled about getting to go back to Oregon I just had to tell someone. We were hotfooting it down the road to Kalamazoo to drop off the boat we were hauling, and the phone rang. It was our dispatcher, and all Bill said was, "Hello. I'll take it." It didn't take him but a New York minute to decide to go see Mama and Sister again. Aren't we the lucky ones, getting to travel all over the country like this? (We have plenty of prozac on board.) We're spending the night in Waukarusa, Indiana. We are all hooked up to a small trailer and ready to head out early in the morning. Well, as soon as we get coffee, anyway.
It's really pretty in Indiana and Michigan. Waukarusa is home to a group of Amish. Their homes are always so clean looking, but what I like the most is watching them driving down the roads in their horse drawn buggies. It's just the neatest thing to see.
Keep your fingers crossed, everybody...the air conditioner is still working, and nothing else has broken down. This is going to be an even better trip than the last one. I just know it is.
Bill wants me to walk him to the bathroom. It's quite a ways from the truck, and he's afraid of the dark. Catch ya tomorrow.
Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops

1 comment:

earline said...

hello: Tried to s end you a message yesterday and you evidently didn't get it. Let me know if you get this one.
Have a good trip
Love
Sis