Saturday, July 7, 2007

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July 4th
Hi, folksIt's sure been a quiet day to be July 4th. I don't think I've heard a single firecracker go off. It is July 4th, isn't it? Yes, it is. Of course, it is. Admittedly, I do get confused sometimes, but I know what day it is (I think). Well, I have news...I'm going to give Bill a couple of weeks off from having to deal with 3 women. We all realized how tired we were when we got home, so we decided to 'divide and conquer' and see what shape we're in later. I'll still be writing in the blog. Bill will call me every day, and I'll still be rattling as if I were right there in the truck with him. Keep tuned in. You never know what might show up in this blog.Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops
posted by Francieann @ 5:57 PM 0 Comments
About Me
Name: Francie Mann
Location: Dayton, Arkansas, US
I'm retired after many years in the retail business. I have 4 daughters and 2 granddaughters and 4 grandsons. I've been married to a wonderful guy named Bill for 15 years. We enjoy life together. One of my favorite passtimes is writing short stories, and I've been doing it since I was in the 9th grade.
View my complete profile
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
Previous Posts
July 4th
changed plans
Truck Stop Caper
Over Here, Over There
Two Pillows
beautiful country
missed ya
RAIN
Continued
Goody, Goody, Goody
Archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Subscribe toPosts [Atom]

No comments: