Hi, folks
It's sure been a quiet day to be July 4th. I don't think I've heard a single firecracker go off. It is July 4th, isn't it? Yes, it is. Of course, it is. Admittedly, I do get confused sometimes, but I know what day it is (I think).
Well, I have news...I'm going to give Bill a couple of weeks off from having to deal with 3 women. We all realized how tired we were when we got home, so we decided to 'divide and conquer' and see what shape we're in later. I'll still be writing in the blog. Bill will call me every day, and I'll still be rattling as if I were right there in the truck with him. Keep tuned in. You never know what might show up in this blog.
Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment