I hope everybody is still out there. I know 2 of you are because I had a comment from Lisa and one from Earline. I'm so erratic with my blogging anymore that I'm afraid you're all going to quit looking for me. But the good news is, I made it through the first week of being home alone. I will have to admit, I kinda got down in the dumps several times. Bill would call and tell me he had seen the antelope, deer, and buffalo, and I would have the phone stuck to my ear, trying my best to keep from throwing it across the room in a fit of jealousy. Did you know there's such a thing as "silent language"? That's when these great big words are flying across your eyes, but they aren't coming out your mouth. In this case, I was using my silent language to say, "Why, you buzzard breath" every time he said the word deer, elk, or buffalo. And then Sunday at church Jean Stafford asked me how I was doing, and I told her, "I'm working myself to death trying to keep busy so I won't have too much time to think." I guess she felt sorry for me because she called today and invited me to her house for a get together of "our pew members". I hope I didn't seem too anxious, but I seem to remember yelling, "Oh, heck I reckon!" (I only say that when I'm beside myself with great and unspeakable anticipation). So, guys, you'll have to excuse me. I have to go get ready for a party. It's not till Wednesday, but I want to make sure I'm not late.
Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops
2 comments:
Hey: About time that you decided (Like I did) that it was about time to post more news. Read mine and you wil see why great minds run along the same path. Hope you are settled down at home now. Also, hope you had a good time at your party.
Love,
Sis
http://wheelshappy.org
http://happywheelsfullversion.biz
Post a Comment