Oops! I don't know what happened to my July 4th blog. I must have fat fingered it or something because it published twice and all that other stuff, too.
We got the truck out of the shop today, and Bill will be leaving in the morning---without me and the girls. That's all right. He'll just have to read the blog right along with the rest of you, and if he doesn't like the way something sounds in it it'll just be too bad. Nanny-nanny-boo-boo. He took me out to dinner tonight as a consolation prize, and I ordered the most expensive thing on the menu. I'll show him. (He's already not liking this. He said to tell you I lied.) And now he's insisting that I not take this part out when he leaves. Okay, so I might have stretched the truth a little bit. He took me out to dinner because it's my birthday. There...that sounds better. Now, you draw your own conclusion.
Nighty-nite
Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment