Hi, everybody
I'm home for a couple of days. We decided not to go back to Indiana, after all. The truck wasn't acting just right, and we needed a couple of days off, anyway. We came in last night, and today I've done a load of laundry and mowed the lawn between showers. It kept threatening to pour down rain on me, so I was going as fast as John Deere would take me. Bill said I looked like Mario Andretti out in the yard on a big green machine. I guess I was pushing it too hard because a part of it fell off. Now, mind you, the part that fell off was about a foot long and made of heavy metal. We combed the yard with a fine foot comb (you know, we walked the yard--Oh, come on---I don't explain 'em--I just tell 'em). That thing was nowhere to be found. Bill had to drive all the way to Fort Smith and get a replacement part for it. Oh, yeah. He was not a happy camper, and he is no longer a fan of the racing industry. Don't come to our house looking for a celebrity. There will be no more sightings of Mario Andretti in our yard for a few days. Time for bed.
Good night
Francie, Bill, Sammy Sue, and Ally Oops
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment