Monday, July 9, 2007

Hi
It's Monday, and I've set about re-arranging my life yet once again. It's really all right, though. When you flunk out of as many of life's experiences as I have you tend to get plenty of experience at starting over, so I can do it one more time. And besides, living in a house as opposed to living in a truck does have its advantages. (Better bathroom privileges, for one thing) Ally Oops laid around and pouted all day yesterday because Bill left without her, and she's gotten a good start on it again today. Sammie Sue is just glad to be out of the truck. She's been in a constant state of sleep every since she got home to her own bed in her own window. I guess she's getting caught up on all the sleep she lost while stomping around on Bill at night while we were in the truck. Ally Oops checked out every blade of grass between here and the great northwest, with me right on her trail while we were gone. She and I were just having a gay old time. That'll show you who the fun lovers are in this family. It might pay me and Ally to choose a better class of dogs to run with next time.
Keep tuned in. You don't want to miss the coming attractions.
Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops

1 comment:

earline said...

Hello: Does your blog mean you are not going on the truck anymore? I really enjoyed your descriptions of the animals and the scenery. Know what you mean by Sammie sleeping. BooBoo slept for a good three or maybe four days after our trip. Think she enjoyed it, though.
We are all OK. Dan had to go in at 1:00 AM to open the plant this morning. It is almost 5:30 PM and he still isn't home.
Keep me posted.
Love
Earline