That greeting sounds a little brighter than I am actually feeling today. I've been home alone for 3 days now, and with no sights and scenes flying past me from the truck window I'm getting more than a little
B-O-R-E-D.
I will say I am getting caught up on my two favorite soaps. One of them (All My Children) has to do with a cosmetic company. The girls and I were piled up in the middle of my bed watching it today, and we decided maybe we should start our own cosmetic company, just to have something to do. I mentioned this to Bill, and his remark was, "Those women on that show will do just about anything to get what they want." And my reply was, --- "exactly." So, as we speak, Bill is in the cab of his pick up somewhere out in Michigan, quietly having a nervous breakdown and wondering what it is the girls and I want and can he come up with it without losing the farm.
Well, probably not, so he will have to suffer the consequences when he works up the nerve to come back home.
Stay tuned for further developments in the saga of
Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops
2 comments:
Hi. Loved your blog today. That cosmetic company sounds good to me. However, I would like to keep my brother=in-law. Happy Birthday tomorrow. I was just thinking about you and telling myself not to forget to wish you happy birthday, even if you will be home alone. When are you coming to see us? We would love to see you any time you have time and energy to struggle through our house. We can sit on the deck unless it is late enough in the evening to draw mosquitos. We are just getting cleared up from all the bites that we got sitting out watching the fireworks the other night. Even the baby got one on her neck. You should have seen the look on her face when I tried to see if it was a bite or a tick. Funny. Have you heard from Sandy? I get an e-mail from him every so often but he doesn't usually say anything. He always sends me a birthday card or a phone call. I haven't moved back into my room yet. Still sleeping on the couch. Dan is finished enough, but he ran out of elbow grease tonight and I told him not to worry about moving any furniture until later.
Love,
Earline
When you find yourself with time on your hands, come by my house and watch the rather large hole in my backyard (pool being built) become even bigger and as we speak, being filled with muddy rain water. The back yard is in total and complete chaos right now. Still, it's pretty interesting to watch. Stop by when you get time.
I love you!
Lisa
Post a Comment