Thursday, May 31, 2007

Getting out of Dallas

Dear family and friends,
We're finally footloose and fancy free. If you want to keep up with us while we're on the road, here's where to start. We're truckin' from coast to coast --- in other words, we're going to play all across the country. Want to come along for the ride? Join us here at this website every day, and you'll find out what Bill and his "three women" have been up to. I promise to tell everything, yes everything. It should make for some dicey reading. Before you jump to any evil conclusions, I should probably tell you that "Bill and his three women" consist of myself (wife) and a dog and a cat. Did I just ruin everything? Seriously, we plan on hauling trailers from coast to coast all summer, and I hope you'll join us on our blog spot so we can keep you informed as to our whereabouts and our activities. We plan on having a lot of fun, and we invite you to come right along with us. We will probably be leaving sometime during the first week of June, so you can expect to read about our adventures right here starting in about a week. I can't wait. Oh, by the way, you can reply to the blog postings if you want to.
We'll talk soon.
Francie, Bill, Sammie Sue, and Ally Oops

2 comments:

Winona said...

Ya'll have a safe and fun trip!
We'll stay in touch while you're gone.

Luv you,
Winona

earline said...

Hi: Finally got your blogs. Pretty good. If you get close to Balitmore, Dundalk, be sure to write
for Wanda's address and phone #.
Have a great summer.
Love